c-suite legal solutions
C-SUITE MANAGED SERVICES & GENERAL COUNSEL SUPPORT
SLG’s C-Suite Managed Services provides outsourced legal support in a variety of contracting and transactional matters. This allows companies to create well-defined budgets for legal expenses while still meeting their business needs.
standard support services include:
- Review, negotiate, draft and offer advice on day-to-day general business contracts
- Provide regulatory and risk management advice
- Provide contract support for sales, marketing, product development, human resources and finance teams
- Provide human resources counseling and consulting on employment agreements and policies
additional services included, as desired:
- Provide company tailored training and education for legal and non-legal personnel. Example topics include HR policies, overall risk management, corporate governance practices, mergers and acquisitions deal process and securities law compliance
- Provide access to firm partners as a sounding board for new strategic corporate initiatives
- Quarterly business and legal strategic planning sessions with our partners
- Act as outside general counsel to Switzerland based software company on day-to-day legal matters, including licensing agreements, procurement contracts and general corporate and governance matters
- Represent Korean technology manufacturer in structuring and negotiating complex licensing and supply agreements in the U.S.
- Act as outside general counsel to national distributor of frozen food items on general contracts, financing, raising capital, board structuring and expansion opportunities