CORPORATE FINANCE & SECURITIES LEGAL SOLUTIONS
Our Raleigh business law firm assists clients with multiple aspects of corporate finance, including bank and private loans, private offerings and related federal and state securities laws, as well as other types of equity financing arrangements. Our corporate finance attorneys assist issuers, underwriters, brokers/dealers, investment advisors and selling stockholders with registration and exemption requirements under the 1933 Securities Act and state Blue Sky laws, and also provide support and advice for 1934 Securities Exchange Act compliance.
representative corporate finance experience
- Represented limited partnership and its corporate general partner in $40 million private placement and in structuring and negotiating limited partner terms with high profile accredited investors
- Negotiated and Structure debt financing facilities in excess of $100 million
- Represented multi-state consumer services business in negotiating terms of equity offering and related long-term credit facility
- Acted as Independent Proxy for annual meeting of large cap public company
- Represented small cap public company with 1934 Securities Act compliance issues
Next Steps? Contact our Corporate Finance Attorneys Today!
Schneider Law Group is a boutique business law firm primarily focused on general corporate law, M&A, securities, and tax strategy for growth-oriented businesses. To discuss how our corporate finance attorneys at Schneider Law Group can assist your business with your finance and securities needs, contact us at (919) 324-3600 today.